Already have a P1 or VISION account? Click here to login to VISION
Create Your VISION Account
Creating an account from a government computer
- Create a P1 account using your “.mil” address. Personal email addresses will not work. Go to https://login.dso.mil to sign up
- Download a Multi-Factor Authenticator (MFA) such as Google Authenticator, FreeOTP, or Microsoft Authenticator on your phone
- If you are working from a government computer on the government internet (NIPRNet or NIPRNet VPN such as Air Force Desktop Anywhere) you do NOT need to download Appgate
- Once you have a P1 account linked to CAC and an MFA you can log into VISION
Creating an account on a non-government computer (personal computer with CAC reader)
- Insert CAC into CAC reader or computer
- Go to https://login.dso.mil/ to create an P1 account
- Create account following P1 prompts. Note: the password requires 12 characters and at least two characters have to be a special character
- Link CAC to P1 account (How to) Note: you only need to link your CAC once. After it is linked, you can log into VISION on your personal computer with no CAC necessary
- Go to Appgate and follow prompts 1-11. Note: FreeOTP, Google Authenticator, Microsoft Authenticator are all viable Apps for Multi-Factor Authenticator use
- Appgate and Multi-Factor Authenticator should now downloaded and authenticated with P1 account
- You will login using your Platform One credentials. You will now be able to sign into VISION. Note: You will need to login through AppGate using your Platform One credentials every time you attempt to access VISION on a non-government device
Create a VISION account as a contractor
If you are a contractor with the Air Force or Space Force, fill out this Contractor Form to get VISION access.
Frequently Asked Questions
VISION is currently available enterprise wide for all Air Force & Space Force members. The Army National Guard, Air Force National Guard, Army and Navy all have a set of licenses. If you are a member of one of the licensed user groups please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org to see if there are available licenses.
Platform One is a DoD approved authentication platform that integrates with AppGate SDP for CAC authentication and IL2-IL4 use.
A Multi-Factor Authentication is another layer of security that proves you are the one accessing the account. We recommend downloading Google Authentication, FreeOTP, or Microsoft Authenticator.